Header

Monday 12 October 2015

Q4 FAL 2015 - dream on!!


2015 FAL at On the Windy Side


This is a list that I am pretty convinced will roll over to 2016 (!!!!), because floating about in my head, and therefore not on the list, are all my November Birthday makes plus a gadzillion things I have not even thought about making for Christmas, but if I make the list now, it'll be easy to cut and paste in January!

1. Hexies…

2. MATO…

3. My Small World…

4. AmitiĆ© BOM…

5. Brit Bee Medallion…


Linking, because it's there!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, I made the list and then I forgot to do the link until you mentioned that you were linking. It is a good list and one day you will finish it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be scared to make a list of all my WIP's. I too am thinking about Christmas stuff. I have tried to get someone to tell me if I am still a no-reply blogger but so far I haven't gotten anyone to email me back and tell me. Can you please let me know. suekaiser827@gmail.com Thanks, Sue

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx