Header

Thursday 28 May 2015

Shattered...

Me more than the girls, if all the chattering still going on upstairs in bed right now is anything to go by!

But hey, a good time had by all, a dozen more badges to stitch on, but at least the washing is done already…


I was also able to do a bit of doodling on Touchdraw today or the first time in ages, between the Tesco delivery, making chocolate flapjacks for Cub Camp and re-tie-dying the girl's crafty Ts for them.

Can't believe it is Friday again tomorrow, Half Term really hasn't been long enough, I haven't even had the sewing machine out (yet)!

7 comments:

  1. I hear ya. I haven't sewn on my machine for almost 2 weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drone of the washing machine, the true noise of half term!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be going back to work for the rest ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half Term is just crowd control! No sewing for me either :( roll on next week!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx