Header

Thursday 29 July 2010

You've got a friend in me...


Well I cannot recommend Toy Story 3 enough if you have young ones to occupy. We had a lovely afternoon, the 3D was surprisingly good; the specs need working on, as they give you a bit of an earache and I hate to think how you cope if you have to wear specs to see - fortunately I can get by without for a short while. We ate too many sweets, as you do, but the 'Ken - le freak dress up' scene and Spanish Buzz were worth it!

I got all the wadding I will need for a while, and some stuffing for the sock monkeys. Unfortunately 2 hours in the dark and 3D glasses meant that I ended up grabbing the darkest blue thread rather than black, but I don't think the monkey-huggers will notice!

The Cowboy quilt is now moving on, I have tacked everything together, and will hopefully get quilting tomorrow - bit of a dilemma about whether to do regular squares, or diagonals (they worked last time and looked good). I will ponder some more...

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking I will have to "borrow" a small person just to go see this film! I loved all the other Toy Story's which I was able to take my own son to see but as he is now 16 I really don't think he would want to go with his mum!! I know I could wait for the DVD and watch it at home but it's just not the same!

    Thanks for listing my blog as one of your favourites!!

    Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, you should just go - no-one will recognise you in the 3D specs! x

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx