Header

Thursday 22 July 2010

I've got a follower!!!

Hello GrandmaRockton! My first follower, how exciting is that!
I've registered my blog with a few quilting-based sites, as it was getting a little bit lonely talking to myself!
No quilting as such today. I've ordered a 4.5" square for getting all those perfect pieces, especially as I have a pile of 'almost squares' destined for the Cowboy quilt, so I'll be cracking on with that soon.
I bought a copy of Sew magasine at the supermarket this evening, with a Jelly Roll quilting article, free pattern, including a dress my girls would look sweet in, and more inspiration.
There's no stopping me now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx