Header

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Poor Peter Pointer!

I have completed the quilting - machined diagonal straight lines, looking good; and hand finished the edging to the top and bottom, so my right index finger is now sore! No pointing for me tomorrow! Hopefully I will get everything finished by this time tomorrow - I can't wait, I am really chuffed.

Only 3 more mornings of work until the holidays! Dear son got his first school report today - brilliant, so proud of him; this time last year he could read and write his name and not a lot else, but now there's no stopping him. Obviously a genius, like his mummy! His Cath Kidston Cowboys arrived in the post today, yee haw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx