In the third quarter I omitted the things I had to do; I don't know why, but if I did the same this quarter it would be pretty empty!
So here goes...
- Finish my Mouthy Stitches swap tote and keyring, and wrap up the swap with the lovely Susan and Cindy.
- Finish a currently secret commission for Sizzix - all will be revealed before the end of the year I think/hope, but it is almost done and has to be mailed this week - hence everything else has been on hold.
- Make my contribution for the Travellin Pic Stitch blog hop - currently under wraps, but all basted.
- Finish my something Tula Pink for Sara's linky, all cut and ready to sew and stuff!
- Finish the Christmas something for a tbc blog hop - again under wraps, but pieces are cut and waiting in line, patiently.
- Finish the Thank You gifts for Susan and Trudi for snapping my quilt at FoQ, I've completed the embroidery already;
- ...and finally my Retro Flowers Quilt! I really want this one finished, really really I do!
I think I will need more than luck this time! I'm going for a lie down x