Header

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Eat, sleep, work, repeat...

Not a lot of time for the finer things in life, and when there is, then not a lot of time for blogging!  Gah!

Behind the scenes I am slowly stitching my #handpiecedminiswap2 Mrs Bannister's Stars, and today I decided what to make for my #bigstitchswap2 partner, so that's all good...


I have a Brit Bee block to contemplate, that may be on the agenda for tomorrow, or I may just settle for hand-stitching on the sofa, recharging the batteries in front of a dodgy film or two, that does sound rather appealing.

What I definitely have to get on with, in a consultant capacity, is making a couple of cushions with the girls. Their half-termly project is Space, so to accompany futuristic trips through the galaxy, what better than a bit of old-fashioned Earth comfort, complete with informative label to meet that side of the homework deal...


Oh and I also made a cyclops eye for dear son's drama class...


Fun fun fun xxx

5 comments:

  1. I bet you are the envy of all the other mums with your creative contributions! Have a relaxing day tomorrow! You've earned it. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are doing well, if one can make a cyclops eye, what more is there to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need a cyclops eye occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm about worried about the bondaweb letters, won't they end up mirror images? It's the sort of thing I do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing those cushions!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx