Header

Friday 31 July 2015

Another Trio...

I have finished another trio of hand-stiched Amitié BOM blocks, that just leaves 3 more to go…


… then I have to appliqué all 11 of these, and the 11 hexie-star circles onto background squares.  I have a cunning plan of cutting up a silicone baking tray for my pressing template - I butchered a cupcake one for the little circles on my #mysmallworld and it worked a treat.

I also have a 100 or so more hexies to baste and appliqué onto 8 border strips, and the birds to tackle.  I am loving the slow pace, but the birds are really going to test me!

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful work you do on your quilts. The girls do look cute with their hair cuts. And I feel sorry for you sleeping out there in the cold. You may need better sleeping bags. Or maybe an electric heater! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love these... more details on the cupcake sheet?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. I love EPP but not keen on appliqué. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab fabric choices! Very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to know more about this baking tray thing you do!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx