Header

Friday 3 December 2010

One down, 4 to go!

I have just finished my sister and brother-in-law's Christmas table quilt - I'll take a couple more pictures in daylight to show you tomorrow. 


So now I better get myself sorted and make up a parcel for them - I'm sure we've missed the last posting date to New Zealand, but the snow has scuppered many plans!

It was another 'snow day' today, so I just ventured round the block with children in tow, picked up a few essentials, tinned macaroni cheese, pink doughnuts, washing up liquid and soup, and spent a lot of time snuggled in front of the TV watching old 'Sarah Jane Adventures'! 

It's now raining, so hopefully tomorrow we will crank up the sorting with the arrival of a skip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx